Friday, February 21, 2014

A Little Spring Hope...

I have to say that I really would like winter to move along now. I'm tired of being cold right to my bones and a bit more sunshine would be most welcome!

But  having said that, there are things happening in nature right now that I do so love, and I suppose by wishing time away I would be wishing these little loves away too - and I don't want to do that :o)

I am loving hothouse Daffodils in my home...




and the promise of seasonal Daffs to come...


Crocus beginning to bloom...




My indoor spring bulbs are all beginning to bloom...



Primroses in the garden...

and the Camellia heavy with flower buds...


Have a lovely day :o)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like print is already there, it won't be long before the warmer weather is there.lovely flower photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love primroses! If you have camellia, it can only have gotten so cold! Thanks for sharing your lovely blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.