Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Stitching



This year I did away with my Jaquie Lawson  e-card subscription in favour of hand stitching birthday cards for friends and family. Although I absolutely love her e-cards, I think that sending my own creations is a much more personal touch.

This is the second card of the year so far and I have really enjoyed making something special for each of the recipients. Posting gifts can be expensive and in the case of sending things back to South Africa - well - they don't always arrive at the intended destination. This way the card is the gift. In each card I have suggested that the recipient pop it into a little frame. It will last a life-time and hopefully be a reminder of how much they are appreciated and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.