Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Building a Creative Dream Under An English Sky

Hello my lovelies! How lovely to see you here again. I am sorry that I haven't been here in a while but I've been busy with some exciting things. Let's just say lots of dyeing yarn and working on building a creative dream. 

You see about two weeks ago I suddenly 'got it'. After three months of reconnecting with myself by having space to think about work, life, creating, and writing, I remembered something that was planted in my heart many years ago when my first daughter was born. I happened upon a beautiful stitchery shop that was independently owned and run out of the lovely lady's own home. It was idyllic to me and I wished so much that I too could have such a lovely little creative business of my own. 

I want to have a place where creative ladies could gather together over a cup of coffee or tea whilst they learn a new skill in a class or workshop. A little peruse of the 'general store' adds to the experience and everyone returns to their homes refreshed and inspired. This is what I'm working towards!




Sadly I also got the dreaded call to return to work around the same time so it has left me less time to work on my yarn, blog, and business plan. I'm getting up early to dye yarn before I start work at 9am and pulling plans together during tea and lunch breaks. Fortunately, I am still working from home so the journey to the office is in my slippers up the stairs with a cup of coffee in hand!




I've created a dedicated website and I'll be posting quite a lot there. I'm still known as Under An English Sky because...well that's who I am. But my posts will be focused on crafting and creating a hygge homespun life and home. 

General chit-chat and faith posts will be reserved for here and may be less frequent. So if you still would like to get regular post updates of a similar but more focused nature then please do visit Under An English Sky's new website and sign up. You will receive post updates and a monthly newsletter if you do.

Hop on over to read a much longer and more explanatory post before you decide. 



Just to let you know that Episode 2 of the podcast has been up for a few days - this is here to stay so please do subscribe if you would like to receive notifications of new episodes. Don't forget to join my Facebook Page for regular updates and short videos. Details of the giveaway mentioned in episode 2 of my podcast will be posted on the Facebook page in the next few days. 

Blessings to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.