Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Yarn News

On Monday I dyed up the last 5 skeins of yarn that I had left. I quite enjoyed doing so. I'm not 100% sure that I will continue dying yet, I'd like to but it will depend on how they sell I suppose.


Summer is usually a slower time for yarn sales anyway. Perhaps I will just buy in a smaller quantity of undyed yarn to be on the safe side and stock my Etsy Shop for the autumn. 


I've dyed up some favourite colourways such as "Blackberrying in September" and "Fireside".


And a new colourway called "Summer Freckles" which is basically just loads of speckles in various colours.


All are sock yarn/fingering weight, the Blackberrying and Fireside colours are on a Superwash Merino/Nylon/Stillena base and the Freckles is on a Superwash Merino/Nylon base. 

Happy Wednesday to you all...

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful yarn! I'm currently knitting down my stash but I've favorited your shop and if there's still some available when I have more space in the budget I'll be ordering some.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.