Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Crafty Finishes!

Well it's been a week of finishes here. My crochet blanket is finally finished. The last little bit always seems to take aaaaages!


But it is now done and happily being utilised on these crisp autumn evenings. It's lovely and thick and heavy and the perfect size for in front of the telly, or to be popped into the back seat of the car for early morning trips in the winter-time.


Another little finish this week is my first little Christmas stitchery. I found this little chart somewhere on the web and thought it would make a lovely little cushion to sit on my Christmas mantle.


Teamed with this gorgeous poinsettia fabric gifted to my by my mother-in-law, and a bit of Ric-Rac trim, all the ingredients for a successful little ornament ;)


I love how it has turned out and am inspired to really get going on my Christmas gifts in good time this year!


Wishing you all a super creative Wednesday :)


Joining Ginny for Yarn Along 

5 comments:

  1. The ornament is stunning, the cross stitch element is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket is beautiful! I am sure it feels so good to finish such a project!! A home-maker's delight :) Happy autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful blanket and I love the neutral colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket is lovely and your Christmas cushion is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blanket and neat way to use your cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.