Thursday, April 03, 2014

Thank You

Source: Google Images

I just wanted to pop in and say a very big thank you to all who have left a comment on my Yarn Along::Prayer For Baby Emily post. 

Thank you to those lovely ladies who have shared about having the same blood condition that my dear sister-in-law has, it gives such hope!

 Thank you for all your kind words and mostly petitioning the Lord Jesus on behalf of this little unborn baby. It is good to know that borders and cultures do not separate the family of Christ.

Bless you all...

2 comments:

  1. It helps my heart when I know there are people praying .... I'm so glad you and your brother and sis-in-law and their baby are surrounded by prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy it is to be part of such a community! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.