Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Knitting and Stitching Days...

Joining Ginny Today for Yarn Along

I am still busy with DH's jersey. Not long to go before I cast off the back and get busy with the sleeves, so it's all plain sailing from this point on as far as I'm concerned.

Of course I always have to have a few other things on the go, never just one project - no! That would be waaaaay too easy. I like to complicate my life just a little ;o)

My other projects are all Christmas related. I know! It's just round the corner - only 69 days. 69 DAYS!!!! Eeeep! - let me tell you, that times moves mighty quickly, especially when you have made up your mind to make allot of your gifts!


So, there is a little stitching going on, a bit of sewing and a bit of knitting :)

Reading: I'm still busy with my 'Lessons at Blackberry Inn'. I'm loving the gentle meander that this book takes me on. Today I am off to the library to fill up my reading basket, so I'm sure I will have more to share on the reading front next week.

Have a blessed afternoon :o)

7 comments:

  1. 69 days! Wow! I need to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little hearts are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in getting all your christmas gifts ready, your stitching and knitting are looking lovely. I've made a few dishcloths using a very similar pattern to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely stitching you have there in your photo. You keep reminding me of Christmas and I keep forgetting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty green thing! What will it be? And what's that beautiful stitch? Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what adorable little hearts! oh and Christmas?? SHHHHH! Don't remind me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fine work you do! Those stitched hearts and your knitting are both lovely. Christmas--ah, the anticipation is beginning to mount! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.