Saturday, April 27, 2013

Crochet WIP

I was inspired by Lucy's May Wreath and decided to have a go at knocking up my own version of this little delight.

As you can see I have finished the base and sewn it onto the polystyrene wreath. I have used 100% cotton and have to say that I really did not enjoy working with it much. The little strands kept getting caught up which made it slow going at times.

However I am happy with the result so far and I am now busy working on all the flowers that will decorate my colourful base. I have completed 8 roses and am about to start on some leaves and small filler flowers. This is the part I really am enjoying. I can't wait to see it all put together!

Joining Linda over at Natural Suburbia and 


Ginny on Yarn Along



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.