Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Very Quick Share...

I love Nature Detectives! If you are a regular reader of my blog you know that I often link back to their site in my OHC posts as they have such great resources. I wanted to share one of their resources that I have just come across - I know it's a little late in the Advent day, but I couldn't resist sharing.

Nature Detectives have a choice of 3 Advent calendars that you can choose from. Each day you open gives you a fun nature Christmas activity that you do that day. Have fun opening each day...

Oh BTW - today at 12h12 it will be 12h12 of 12/12/12 - last time in our lifetime that we will see that :o)

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to take a peek at this! I love the falling snow on your blog and your lovely profile pic, maybe one day we might actually manage to meet!

    hugs to you from the frosty North

    San xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.