Saturday, November 03, 2012

First Frost Of The Season


We awoke this morning to our first hard frost of the season. As I type this post, the birds who visit my feeder just outside my window are chirping and singing happily, oblivious it seems to the icy temperatures outside. It makes me think about what words are on my lips in hard times. Do I sing a cheerful song? Or do I litter the air around me with complaints? Hmmmm, something to ponder on. I love how God's creation can prompt us to think about our lives.

May you have a blessed week-end all...

2 comments:

  1. love the frosty leaf :) I am waiting for a hard frost here, very patiently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is something to think about (ponder- yes!)

    I love your thoughts...

    I love the verse that says something about as long as I have breath I'm going to sing praises. I'm sure that isn't exactly how it is written - it's from the Psalms I believe but it's what came to my mind as i read what you wrote here.

    Blessings on your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.