Thursday, February 02, 2012

Welcome February!

Can it be that we are at the start of a new month? It always amazes me how swiftly time marches on ;o) February brings the promise of being one step closer to spring. There are little signs everywhere. The hardy snowdrops are beginning to reveal their little drooping white heads, and a few early Crocus have unfolded their petals to bring a bit of cheer to the short cold days. I even spotted a lone daffodil in all it's glory along the woodland path the other day!

To celebrate the start of this short month, I thought I would create a 'Teachable Moments' learning grid for you. It is full of interesting historical rabbit trails to follow, craft suggestions and even some useful websites for mum. Simply click on the link below the image to download your Teachable Moments Grid.

Teaching Grid
Enjoy ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely snow pictures. It has been usually warm here and we have hardly even needed a fire in the wood stove.
    Your apple and blueberry crisp sounds wonderful and while I don't have a snow day, I do have blueberries in the freezer that I can use to prepare something.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.