Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Freebie Pages


I have added a couple more pages for you to download and use if you wish. Please pop over to the 'Freebies' page and have a look. If you like and use my pages, please would link up to my blog - thank you ;o)

We are looking at the Ancient world in our history studies this year, using Susan Wise Bauer's first volume of 'Story of the World'. As we go along, I create note-booking pages for each chapter. My girls are loving having these pretty pages to write down their narrations.

I for one am a very visual person. So lots of posters and scripture written around the house helps to reinforce valuable character and spiritual lessons. I have begun to create some Character Posters which I will stick up in eye-catching places. I suggest laminating them and rotating your posters periodically. These posters are as much for me as for my children!

Enjoy.

Please note that all pages are for your own personal use only

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.