Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yarn Along - 12 October 2011

{Joining Ginny over at Small Things for today's Yarn Along}

I have a finish...

A start...
I am working the body of this hat in a size 5mm needle this time for a slouchier look

And a WIP...
Another pair of slippers ready to sew up and felt
As you can see the slouch hat is clearly a hit as I am once again busy producing another one for my youngest daughter. This is a one size fits all thing which is wonderful! Both girls look super in this style and have requested hats in different colors for winter. I was asked for the link for this hat last week. Unfortunately I have no link as it comes from this magazine...
You can visit their website here
I have made a note of the rib pattern on my Ravelry page if you are keen to try it out.

So plenty of knitting but not so much reading I'm afraid! With the shortening days, falling leaves and cooler temperatures, I'm all about knitting at the moment ;o)

Blessings to you all...

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the finished hat looks great! As I suspected when I first saw the ribbing =) It's really nice in white but I have to say that I loooove the pink. I'm glad it gets the appreciation it deserves from your girls ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hat, the ribbing is great :) The slippers in progress look good - I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous hat , it looks very smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! Can't wait to see the felted slippers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.