Friday, July 26, 2013

HUGE Currclick 'Pay-What-You-Want' Sales Event This Week-end!!!

What a week! My Internet service provider has been out of action since Tuesday. The UK had some pretty heavy thunder storms and that was it! Tickets for my Internet!

I have missed being here but am so glad to be back :o) and... I have some exciting news!

Currclick is having a huge - I mean HUGE, first-of-it's-kind, sales event this week-end only.

Starting at 10am CST {that would be 16h00 British Summer Time}, you can choose from over 4000 titles for whatever price you want! I know! It's a PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT sale. The only thing that this excludes are the Live Classes.

CurrClick

Simply click on the image above and go stock up for the new school year.

Now this offer ends on July 29th, so be sure not to miss out.

I have a couple of things that are peaking my interest at the moment. I'm thinking of getting a few nature unit studies to help enrich our autumn and winter nature explorations later on in the year.


Autumn Nature Study and More by Katie's Homeschool Cottage looks quite nice in the preview as does the Winter Nature Study and More.


Shining Dawn Books has some wonderful nature unit studies, I'm quite keen on this one...

Nature Study Through The Holidays Advent Mini-Unit. I love the idea of tying two of our Favourite things together!

If you still haven't gathered all your resources for the new school year, Currclick could have the solution for you. If you are a fan of the Geography Matters Trail Guide Series then pop over and have a look. I love the look of these two products.





Perhaps you are still looking for a planner. There are plenty to choose from, one to suite every budget and need - especially this week-end!



This is the perfect time to get your homeschool in order for 2013-14! So happy browsing and shopping all :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.