Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Bunting and Other Things...



It is still bitterly cold in England at the moment, snow still lies quite heavily about although it is thawing slowly. Holy week as started and we have a few Easter things in progress that I thought I would share.

Miss V-L has been baking some Easter cupcakes. These are a trial run as she has planned something similar as a table centre piece. We like trial runs!! Yummylicous!



I'm busy with a lovely hooky project - Easter bunting. I do love bunting for all occasions  so any excuse for more :o)

The components are coming together nicely and I am looking forward to putting it together. These little flowers are totally addictive once you get the hang of them! I have a million ideas buzzing about in my head! I wish my hands could keep up! LOL.

Anyhoo, I am hoping to start assembling my Easter bunting tomorrow but I still have quite a bit to do. So I will wish you cheerio for now and hope to see you back here very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished bunting and the cupcakes look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little crochet flowers beautiful! Have a lovely Easter weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate each and every one left for me.